Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 14 October 2011

Cross stitch reviews

I have asked other fellow cross stitchers to review my cross stitch kits. I am pleased to report that they all loved my products and they have already start stitching my kits. I follow their progress with great enthusiasm and I am looking forward to see their finished pictures. I want to share a few of the reviews, so grab yourselves a cup of tea (or coffee) and visit their lovely blogs below:

Albastitcher - cross stitch review
Crosses n kisses - cross stitch review
My xstitch corner - cross stitch review
Connie Gee designs - cross stitch review
Serendipitous stitching - cross stitch review
Midges crafty corner - cross stitch review

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Just finished my xmas stockings and about to sew it all together then I'll be starting my cheetah. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see the cheetah Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea for you to get other stitchers to review your kits as bloggers do tend to listen closely to recommendations from other stitchers! I've not stitched any of your designs yet but they look lovely! I'll be watching these stitchers closely to see how your kits stitch up!

    ReplyDelete