Followers

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Klimt cross stitch

I have finished two of my cross stitch projects and I was looking for a new one to start. I wasn't sure if I wanted to start a small or a large design. I had an idea, maybe leaving stitching aside for a while and paint something nice for my living room. I love Klimt so I could try to paint his tree of life which I love, it wouldn't be so hard to paint it, I think. I must say that I am a self - learner on painting and I am not great, I just like to paint.

Then I had another idea, how about to stitch the tree of life instead of painting it? That's it, I made up my mind. Decision made. So here I am, today I am starting stitching the tree of life by Klimt. I don't know how long it will take me as I am a slow stitcher but I am certain it will look great when finished.

Hope everyone is enjoying their stitching projects.

Tree of life cross stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment